The women’s ministry was in attendance at the First Lady, Gertrude Mutharika’s women’s guild inauguration ceremony that took place at the state house on Saturday, 11th June 2016. The women’s ministry choir comprised of women from the city church as well as women from Kanyerere church.
- Children’s choir practice continues every Saturday starting from 9am to 12pm.
- There will be Holy Communion is on the 21st of May.
- There will be a prayer & fasting program on Saturday, 20th May.
- Pastor’s basket is on 28th May.
- Prayer and fasting began on 2nd January and will end today, 31st January.
- Those planning to officiate their wedding here in church should remember to register at the beginning of the year.
- Today, we will have Holy Communion and Pastor’s basket.
- Women’s ministry will have their first annual meeting on 13th February.
- Discipleship classes will begin soon.