- Personal Evangelism
- This is one-to-one evangelism.
- You witness to someone and tell them about Jesus.
- This is the most effective method.
- Invitational Evangelism
- This is where you invite someone to church,
- You do not preach to them but as they hear the word of God they get saved.
- Following up people who get saved at the crusades is a challenge.
- Requires a lot of money to organize.
- Character Evangelism
- You speak a message with your life.
- Your life has a story, preach to people with your life.
- Whatever you do or say in secret or in the open has a bearing on someone’s salvation.
- Never be a stumbling block to the salvation of someone.
- Can your workmates testify about your salvation?
- Arts Evangelism
- Evangelising through the arts (sports, concerts etc)
- Difficult to measure whether you’ve had an impact on someone’s life using this method.
- Media Evangelism
- Using the radio, TV to preach the Gospel.
- Also difficult to measure the impact you have on someone’s life.
Whosoever means whosoever
- Even those that have been labelled witches, murderers.
People out there are waiting.
- But how will they believe if they haven’t heard? People will not develop faith until they hear someone speak.
- The lives of people out there are in your hands. You can’t call God to go preach in the market.
The Grace of Salvation has been given to all men.
- There’s no reason why any man should go to hell, the way has been open.
- God isn’t pleased with the death of unbelievers (Ezekiel 33:11)
- This Grace doesn’t come to you unless someone brings it to you. It doesn’t come automatically. Apostle Paul was an exception.