Follow the link to listen to or download the message of the year by Bishop C. Holla
Genesis 12:2, Acts 7:10, John 1:16-17, Romans 5:17, Hebrews 12:28
The kingdom of darkness has ruled over kingdoms in the world. In 2018, we are taking over those kingdoms. If we are to rule and reign, we need the necessary tools. In 2018, Blessings, Grace and Favour are coming to you as tools.
We as the kingdom of God, we are going to already existing kingdoms with already existing systems but we are not going empty handed. We are moving in the double anointing of kings and priests therefore we are advantaged. Continue reading “2018 Message of The Year. THEME: Reigning In Life Through His Blessings, Favour and Grace.” →
What Happens When You Don’t Give Thanks
- You show that you are ungrateful
- You are telling God that it was your own ability.
- You show that you can help yourself
- This is pride.
- One day, God can take away your health, your job.
- You show lack of true humanity
- Any true human being learns to show appreciation.
- You receive half-baked miracles
- Only one of the lepers was made whole.
- Thanksgiving seals and protects your miracle.
- You close yourself from further help
- Give a thanksgiving offering whenever God does something for you.
- Show appreciation when people do something good for you