Ezra 3:8-13, Ezra 4:1-6, Ezra 4:12-24, Ezra 5:1-2
Four reigns opposed the work of the LORD.
- The devil will oppose anything concerning the children of God.
Factors That Bring Opposition
- No income
- Bad politics in government
- Pulling out of donor support
- Lack of markets
- You produce products but don’t have anywhere to sell
- Death of a spouse
- End of a marriage
- Loss of a job
- Discouragement by people
- People will come to you and say they’ve tried what you’re doing and it doesn’t work
- Wrong partnerships
- For example, doing business with the wrong person
- You put your resources in one place and someone comes and takes everything
- Insufficient power supply
- Bad debts
We need finishing Grace so that whatever we start, we will finish and eat the fruits of our labor
We can have big dreams/visions and not implement them, or implement them but not finish.
Zechariah 4:1-7, Zechariah 4:8-14
- The two anointed ones in verse 14 represent Jesus and the Holy Spirit
- The two anointed ones are there to strengthen you
- There is enough help and the lamp will not go out
- Your progress wont be dependent on the environment.
- God sees your desires, He sees your efforts
- The same hands that begun will finish
- There is enough Grace/Anointing for everything you want to do