- Personal Evangelism
- This is one-to-one evangelism.
- You witness to someone and tell them about Jesus.
- This is the most effective method.
- Invitational Evangelism
- This is where you invite someone to church,
- You do not preach to them but as they hear the word of God they get saved.
- Following up people who get saved at the crusades is a challenge.
- Requires a lot of money to organize.
- Character Evangelism
- You speak a message with your life.
- Your life has a story, preach to people with your life.
- Whatever you do or say in secret or in the open has a bearing on someone’s salvation.
- Never be a stumbling block to the salvation of someone.
- Can your workmates testify about your salvation?
- Arts Evangelism
- Evangelising through the arts (sports, concerts etc)
- Difficult to measure whether you’ve had an impact on someone’s life using this method.
- Media Evangelism
- Using the radio, TV to preach the Gospel.
- Also difficult to measure the impact you have on someone’s life.
It is not enough just to say we reached out to so many people, numbers don’t impress God
- Evangelism isn’t complete if the word is only preached and the people are left to go somewhere else.
- We are to teach them. We do not teach in the market place but in the house of God (Matthew 28:20)
- If they cant come to church, you are responsible to go to them and teach them until they are able to feed themselves.
Are you planted in the house of God? (Psalms 92:13)
- Are you consistent in your coming to Church?