Whosoever means whosoever
- Even those that have been labelled witches, murderers.
People out there are waiting.
- But how will they believe if they haven’t heard? People will not develop faith until they hear someone speak.
- The lives of people out there are in your hands. You can’t call God to go preach in the market.
Why should we preach the Gospel?
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
If people seem not to receive the Gospel today, its because of 2 things;
- The god of this world has blinded their mind.
- so that they can’t see the light of the Gospel.
- Because someone has’t gone to them with the Gospel.
- A prisoner will never set themselves free if they are handcuffed.
- The keys are with the guard that has imprisoned them.
- Someone needs to take the light of the Gospel and tell them they are blindfolded.
- You have the light, which is the word of God. You have the key to their salvation.
- Everyone is born a sinner, no matter what they look like or how religious they appear (Romans 3:23)
- Every man or woman needs a Saviour.
- We need to know the consequences of sin. Sin is punishable by death. (2 Corinthians 5:11)
- People are searching for the Truth
- Most people only have half-truths.
- Some search for the Truth in the wrong place.
- Some genuinely search for the Truth but they’re not being fed the whole truth.
- Do not leave people hanging, everyone should be given the chance to hear the Gospel and then make a decision.
- You have the truth, do not leave it to yourself.
- The Gospel means Good News, you cannot keep this to yourself.
- You do not keep good news to yourself (a new baby, a promotion at work, graduation etc).
- God is not pleased with the death of a sinner (Ezekiel 3:11)
- Make God happy.
- Those that win souls will shine like stars.
- There’s joy in Heaven when one sinner repents.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, 2 Corinthians 5:14
- When you look at people, look at them with Love.
- We are not bothered by what might happen to them.
- Love will propel you to tell people that Jesus died for them. Look at people as prospective candidates for the kingdom of Heaven.
- When you’re saved, you’re given the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-19).