Genesis 39:7-12, Galatians 5:22-24, Galatians 5:16
This Grace is connected with the fear of the Lord.
Gifts of the Holy Ghost never surpass the fruits of the Spirit.
- The fruits only come out when you’re born again.
Salvation and self-control are expensive.
- They may cost even blood and life.
Everything valuable under the sun goes through a test.
- If you have a dream, don’t let anything kill it.
- Joseph understood the dream he had.
Let the Grace of self-control work in your life to preserve the future generations.
- We have the nation of Israel because Joseph had self-control.
- Your dreams don’t end on you only, will you disappoint future generations or be faithful?
- Know how to defend your faith.
- The Grace of self-control helps you preserve the salvation that God has given you.
- In the time of Daniel, the self-control of four men defended the religion of an entire nation. Because of the spirit of integrity, God trusted them.
For this Grace to operate, you must have
- The fear of the Lord
- The spirit of boldness.
Temptations are common to everyone but there’s a way out in every temptation.
- In every room of temptation, there’s a door that isn’t locked. Joseph saw this door and ran.
- Let your prayer be “God where is this door?” and God will show it to you that you may escape.
- There is enough Grace to escape temptations.