Message by: Pastor M. Ngoma
There is a Grace that will change your story and make you an overcomer.
- You weren’t born to be in reproach.
Grace will operate on one basis, the Grace of salvation (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- This is the primary platform of your Grace.
- We say we were born overcomers because of this grace of salvation. Jesus already overcame the world.
- Because he already suffered shame on your behalf, you don’t need to go through the same shame.
You can’t be more than a conqueror if you aren’t in Christ.
- Are you sure you are saved?
- If you aren’t sure, you won’t be sure of anything that comes to you, e.g. you won’t be sure of your healing.
If you are in Christ, you are an overcomer (1 John 5:4)
- When the world rises against you, don’t worry, you are an overcomer.
- Many of us have failed because we are too fearful. Imagine if David was fearful of Goliath’s appearance.
- This Grace will cause you to have dominion over your enemies
The Grace that makes you an overcomer will help you in times of need (Hebrews 4:16)
- This grace has no limitations. You will be an overcomer at all levels, any circumstance, any situation.
- How do we obtain this grace and mercy? go to god, pray, ask god for grace and he will intervene.
- You can’t be an overcomer if you don’t fight battles. Fight your battles up until you win.
- Many of us want blessings on a silver platter without having to fight battles.
If enemies gather against you, worry not, you are already an overcomer (Isaiah 54:15)
- Everyone in the conference against you will fall just for your sake.
When God sees your enemy attacking you, God raises a standard against the power of your enemy (Isaiah 59:19).