Message by Pastor M Ngoma
Grace is a dangerous element, it can do anything.
- People may draw lines for us, count us out but with Grace, anything is possible.
Listen to God’s voice in every situation you face
- We can’t be overcomers if we always run back to our Egypt.
- In every situation, God speaks.
Face problems head-on in this season of overflowing grace
- In the time of famine, Isaac planted. He trusted God for a miracle and in the same year he harvested.
- Famine represents anything negative in your life.
- Grace caused Isaac to wax great in the same time of famine.
- What man can’t do, grace is able to do.
- Anything is possible in this year of overflowing grace.
Grace is able to satisfy you beyond what your income can do
- Without God’s grace, you can’t be sustained even if you have money surrounding you
Overflowing in grace isn’t a guarantee that enemies won’t come to you
- But don’t give up, keep on moving (Genesis 26:19-21).
- More challenges will come, but God’s grace will change those situations.
- Would you have continued digging wells if it was you? (Genesis 26:22)
Keep on moving up until you dig your Rehoboth
- The same God of Isaac is on your side.
- God’s grace is famine resistant, anything is possible with God’s grace.
- If Isaac hadn’t planted in the famine, he wouldn’t have waxed great.
Abraham got a miracle when everyone had counted him out, when nature said it wasn’t possible
- When you see that things aren’t working, keep on moving forward.