Message by Bishop C Holla
THE GRACE OF BEING MULTI-SKILLED
1 Samuel 16:14-23
David didn’t rush to the palace after being anointed, he went back to the bushes
- God’s grace was upon him and someone noticed his qualities and sent for him (1 Samuel 16:18).
- Grace unearths you where people have covered you. You become a solution to the problems around.
David was multi-skilled.
- Do not depend on one skill only. Do not depend on one business alone.
- What else would you do if the business you depend on collapsed? What else do you know?
- Being multi-skilled qualified David to be the king’s armor-bearer even before he was anointed to be king.
THE GRACE OF ARTICULATION
1 Samuel 15:12, 1 Samuel 15 12:31, 2 Samuel 16:23
This is the Grace that shows you how to phrase your words.
- This can be applied in making deals, negotiating contracts, being successful in interviews even when you aren’t qualified.
- With this Grace, people will listen to you and take your counsel.
- This Grace caused the Pharaoh to not only listen to Joseph’s interpretation of his dream, but also to listen to Joseph’s solutions to the problems to come.
THE GRACE OF FORGIVENESS
After Joseph’s father died, that would have been the right time for him to exercise revenge on his brothers for everything they put him through.
- What would you have done if that was you?
- With this Grace, we can bury the past.
- There is more than enough Grace to heal our wounds from the things people have done to us