Message by: Bishop C Holla
1 Peter 2 vs 9
Differentiating between a king and a priest
How do we operate as kings?
The word Kingdom is made up of 2 words, ‘king’ and ‘dom ‘( short for dominion or domain).
Every king has a place to exercise authority. Every king must have a domain. A domain is your place of influence, could be a business, a family or where you’re studying. Where you’re positioned now is your domain.Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses (Joshua 1 vs 3, KJV)
As a king, you don’t look down on yourself when you get to a place.
- Understand that wherever you go, God has given you that land, you shouldn’t feel inferior no matter the levels of people you find in that place.
- Every king has authority. As a king, in business, you’ll begin to take over in that business no matter how many people are doing the same business. Begin to rule in your territory.
- Whoever owns land becomes the master of that land, therefore own some land. This applies not just to the spiritual but also to the physical. Don’t be a king without a territory.
- As a King, child of God, wherever you’ve been planted, take charge in that place. Whatever happens in that area, do not fear. God ordains the place that he gives you.
- In your area of influence, you should be known, you should be visible.
- Kings expand their territory.
- And it came to pass, that after the year was expired, at the time that kings go out to battle, Joab led forth the power of the army, and wasted the country of the children of Ammon, and came and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried at Jerusalem. And Joab smote Rabbah, and destroyed it (1 Chronicles 20 vs 1, KJV).
- At a certain time, Kings would strategize how to expand their territory. They would plan which land to take over.
- Every King shouldn’t be satisfied with what they possess at a particular time. You need to expand your area of influence. Don’t be satisfied where you are right now. We have a tendency to relax and congratulate ourselves when we achieve something. Where you have time and resources, look at the future, how you can move from where you are.