Message by: Bishop C Holla
1 Peter 2 vs 9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (KJV)
In the last days, God is raising a generation that will complete his mission.
- We need to understand that when we accepted our Lord Jesus, He sanctified us and set us apart to fulfill His Mission
- Understand that you have been called out of the multitudes which means you are not an ordinary person because the Spirit of the Lord is in you.
- We need to understand what God has put in us.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth (Genesis 1vs26-28)
- Greater is He who is in us. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4vs4)
- We are supposed to be creative, as God is creative
- We are the solution to the world
- The world is waiting for the manifestation of the children of God. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God (Romans 8 vs 19)
- You need to understand how a blessing works
- A Blessing is simply an empowerment to achieve what you have achieved.
- A Blessing enables you to go beyond your personal ability
- This generation is blessed of the Lord, as such, we can achieve anything under the sun as Children of God.
- If you dont achieve what God has designed for you to achieve, it is an insult to the Creator.
- This generation is undefeatable/undestroyable.
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.8We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;9Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4 vs 7-9, KJV).
- Psalms 91 vs 1-16. Wherever you are, be assured that you are protected by the Angels. No weapons formed against you shall prosper
- You are unshakable/ unmovable
- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1 vs 7, KJV)