Calvary family church international is recruiting a director of finance and administration. The purpose of this position is to provide expert administrative, logical and financial management to the headquarters and all head office projects in Calvary Family International Ministries while maintaining a high level of integrity and trust in the financial reports and demonstrating a clear sense of effective stewardship of our God given human and financial resources.
Skills & Education
- Minimum qualification of a first degree in education, social sciences, health and accounting.
- At least 2 years experience in managing a busy office and managing staff.
- Experience in managing performance management system.
- Applicant should have financial management skills.
- Should have computer skills
- A committed born again and spirit filled Christian.
- A mature person who can uphold the ethos of Calvary Family Church.
How To Apply
Send your application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent not later than June 12 2016, 5:00 PM