Praying for: Trustees Board
Calvary Family church has a Trustees Board in every country where we have our presence. These include South Africa, Zimbabwe, United Kingdom, and Mozambique. The board in Malawi acts as an International Board which comprises Apostle, Mum Mbewe and four other members of the church.
Praise items – Psalms 103:1-5
- Thank God for the National Trustees Boards which support the Apostle in providing strategic leadership for the church over the years
- Thank God for the wisdom and the strategic direction provided to International Trustees which has enabled the church to grow spiritually, numerically as well as financially.
- Thank God for the meetings they had last year and the decisions made and implemented.
- Thank God for travel mercies granted as they went to and from meetings not forgetting other assignments
- The Trustees board in Malawi should have nine active members but are only six at the moment. There is need to add three more this year.
- Pray for God’s divine guidance in the selection of people that can bring help in making positive impact in the strategic direction of the church (Acts 6:3).
- Pray for the identification of people that have a passion for the church and have necessary and diverse professional skills that are critical in the provision of strategic oversight in the church.
- Pray that the Trustees in Malawi will finalise the strategic plans (emanating from the Prophecy of 2013) and let the church carry out the operational duties (Prov 19:21).
- Pray that Trustees in all countries will attend all planned activities for the year i.e. meetings and other necessary functions (Prov 16:3). Pray for provision of resources and traveling mercies (Hag 2:8, Ps 121:3).
- Pray for the prosperity of Trustees and their families in all areas of their lives: spiritual, good health and financially (3 John 2. / Ps 1:3).
- Pray that God will provide wisdom, discernment and understanding to enable them function in the way that pleases God (1 Chr. 12:32, 1 John 4:1).
- Pray that God will help them understand the vision of God given to the Apostle for the church and that they will be able to run with it (Hab 2:2).
- Pray for divine turnaround strategies that are critical in responding to the various changes that the church and the society at large is facing in this present age (Eph 5:16).
- Pray that God will give the Trustees passion for the Church and make them vessels of honour as they serve Him this year (Ps 69:9a, 2 Tim 2:21).
- Pray for the selection of a truly International Board that will take over the international functions of the Malawi Board so that the Malawi Board will be restricted to the Nation of Malawi only.
Praying for: The Regional Pastors and National Pastors
Jeremiah 3:15, 1 Chronicles 13:1
CFC has divided Malawi into five regions: Southern, Eastern, Central, Lower North and Upper North. Each of these has a Regional Pastor whose main job is to oversee the growth and expansion of the church in the regions. In other countries like Zimbabwe, South Africa, Mozambique and the United Kingdom we have National Pastors. Capacity Building, mentoring of pastors and Planning Ministry Growth and Expansion Programs are therefore their key responsibilities. They report to the Apostle. This afternoon today we will take special time to bring these before God.
- Praise God for the developments in the regions/countries (land acquisitions, building projects, musical equipment etc.)
- Praise God for the growth and expansion of the church in all the regions/countries
Praise God for their heeding God’s call in their lives to provide direction, supervision and Godly counsel as they nurture the pastors under their supervision.
- Pray that they will continue to grow and acquire leadership skills as they supervise other pastors. Pray that they will provide leadership to all the pastors in the regions/ countries.
- Pray for Godly wisdom as they lead and provide counsel to the pastors in their regions/ countries
- Pray for protection (for their lives, families, properties and businesses) against all attacks from Satan
- Pray that they will be able to plan visits to their branches to encourage both the leaders and the members of the church
- Pray that they will prosper in everything as they continue to support pastors in their regions/countries
- Pray for wisdom, revelation and knowledge as they work with pastors ensuring that they are prayerful and prepare sermons as led by the Holy Spirit
Praying for: Nation of Israel
God told Abraham in Genesis 12:3, that “I will bless those that bless you, and I will curse him who curses you’ and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed”. Abraham’s promised son was Isaac and Isaac’s son was Jacob and God changed Jacob’s name to Israel and said “You have wrestled with God and man, and prevailed” Genesis 32:28; Genesis 35:10.
The Nation of Israel was born directly from the off spring of Abraham and was named after Israel (previously Jacob). We are praying for Israel this morning as follows:
- Praise God for the protection of the Nation of Israel. Although it has been surrounded by enemies from the biblical days up to now, God has protected this nation, and fights for it and it still stands today. Zechariah 2: 8
- Praise God that through Israel all the nations of the earth are blessed.
- Pray for salvation for the people of Israel in that they will know the true Messiah and will believe and accept the Lordship of Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. (Romans 9:32-33)
- Pray that there will be peace in the Land of Israel (Psalm 122:6 -9)
- Pray for Prosperity of the nation of Israel, that God will bless their Economy and their Food Basket.
- Pray for the political situation in Israel, that God would give wisdom, Knowledge and understanding to the ruling elite to weather the various political storms that beset Israel; and that they will have the fear of God on their lives (Proverbs 8:15; Proverbs 21: 1)
- Pray against any influence of Islam and other religions that fight against Christianity in Israel.
- Pray that our nation Malawi will value and work towards stronger relationship with Israel