- Prayer and fasting began on 2nd January and will end today, 31st January.
- Those planning to officiate their wedding here in church should remember to register at the beginning of the year.
- Today, we will have Holy Communion and Pastor’s basket.
- Women’s ministry will have their first annual meeting on 13th February.
- Discipleship classes will begin soon.
Praying for: CENTRAL REGION (CONTINUED)
- Praise God for opening the church at Chafumbwa which is growing fast in numerical and is enable bought the land and iron sheet for church building.
- Praise God for raising up youth ministry at Magomero and Chafumbwa
- Thank God for contruction of a church pastor’s house at Magomero
- Pray for financial breakthrough and even well-wishers’ to support Chafumbwa CFC building project with amount over MK2.5Million.
- Pray that God will use the Magomero youth ministry to reach out 500 people in 2016.
- Pray that the leaders of the churches around Magomero are committed to the church and participate in all the church activities
- Pray for financial grace to be released for leasing the land at Magomero CFC
KAPALA. Pray for financial breakthrough for church building project so that it will be completed. They need more than MK800, 000 to finish.
Praying for: CENTRAL REGION CHURCHES
The Lilongwe City Church, being the regional headquarters, supervises and oversees the activities of the church in the Central region as follows: Magomero, Kasungu, Salima, Kapsya, Dedza, Bua, Santhe, Mponela, Mtunthama, Kanyerere, Area 51, Mchinji, Dowa, Ntchisi, Nkhota-Kota, Dwangwa and Area 21
1. Thank God for His grace of restoration of church membership.
2. We thank God for enabling us to put up a Sunday School block which will be completed soon.
3. We thank God for helping us acquire another piece of land at Area 49 Gulliver. Continue reading “Prayer & Fasting Day 25- January 26”
Praying for: EASTERN REGION CHURCHES
The Zomba church under the leadership of Pastor Kadumah supervises the churches in Namadzi, Liwonde, Mayaka, Malosa, Balaka, Ntcheu and Monkeybay. It is an Islamic belt in the country. We therefore need to pray that the church will break all barriers in the region to reach out to the Muslims.
- Praise God for increase in membership
- Praise God for the spiritual growth of members through the systematic teachings by Pastor Kadumah
- Praise God for the increase in finances.
- Praise God for the unity and availability of leaders
- Praise God for sustaining the church despite then false teachings around.